Site Safe offers a good way for a company to show their safety commitment is through a company health and safety policy. This policy will need to discuss how a safe and healthy workplace for all staff will be maintained, and what procedures will be run in order to achieve this.
Site Safe has a comprehensive Health and Safety Policy document completed updated to meet the new legislation (Health and Safety at Work Act). For your investment, receive:
- 22 page word document – health and safety policy statement, code of conduct and relevant operational policies.
- Tailored electronic document – this template can be easily modified to suit your business needs: add your company details and assign particular staff to safety activities.
- Demonstrate sound health and safety – show your commitment to ensuring the safety of your workers and anyone affected by your work.
Visit SITESAFE for info and pricing
- Stanley Group collapse: 500 companies owed money
- Construction activity expected to hit $43.5 billion