Position: Site Manager / Foreman
Term: Permanent, Full time
Type: Residential Renovation
Company: Alpha 1 Builders
About the Role:
We are looking for that hard to find Site Manager/Foreman to run our larger renovation jobs. Someone who knows their stuff, has an eye for detail and doesn’t mind picking up the hammer.
We offer organised, reliable residential work, a great team to lead and good pay.
If you’re looking for a positive environment where you can make an impact, be respected and rewarded with regular performance reviews, incentives and be paid what you are worth, see if you have what we’re looking for below.
- LBP registered
- Renovation experience is a must
- Experience in managing high-end sites (able to timetable in those subbies)
- Be able to use a laptop to navigate spreadsheets and reference checklists
- A natural leader with initiative who can recognise individual strengths in the team
- Own tool kit (when needed)
- Good transport
- Get on with a team onsite
- 15 years+ building experience (knows what a set of plans look like from front to back)
- Be able to help with the running of the company & ideas with Paul, the owner.
- Details person – always a big plus
We will supply: work phone, laptop, uniform and we will up-skill you in project management software and company systems.
About Alpha 1: We are a mid-sized company based in Mt Albert who specialise in renovations and have been around since 2003, with jobs booked into next year and plenty more in the pipeline both centrally and west.
We are looking for someone to start in the next 2-4 weeks but will wait for the right person.