If you already have robust hazardous substances processes in place, you may just want to know what’s new and where to focus your attention. New rules for hazardous substances: Changes to the regulations for hazardous substances in the workplace provides an overview of what’s new and what’s changing. You can also read a summary guide to changes to hazardous substances regulations.
For a fuller picture on safely managing hazardous substances in the workplace, the updated your practical guide to working safely with hazardous substances is an excellent source of information.
There are also eight subject-specific quick guides on:
- Hazardous substance risk management
- Inventory requirements for hazardous substances
- Information, training and instruction for workers handling hazardous substances
- Storing class 6 & 8 hazardous substances
- Labelling, decanting and repackaging hazardous substances in the workplace
- Safety data sheets in the workplace
- Hazardous substance signage
- Certified handler requirements
Go to our hazardous substances guidance web page to find all these documents in one place.